What Brought a Girl to the World of Football by Football Tribe Korea

by Mihyun Chung, Chief Editor of Football Tribe Korea

Last time I complained about how I am not treated as a serious football fan when I say I like football. Almost every single guy I've met made an assumption that I like football because of Cristiano Ronaldo, especially because I support Real Madrid.

Nope, not true. It was NOT because of Cristiano Ronaldo, and just to clarify, my favourite player has been Alvaro Arbeloa since 2009.

Having said that, however, I thought it would be still fun to tell you why I got to support Real Madrid, which I said in our webcomic: MAN UTD WON SO CAN I CLOCK OUT AT 5PM? 

*Previously I shared about our webcomic on this blog.












Feel the Passion
#JOINTHETRIBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Day Malaysian Boys Made History in China by Football Tribe Malaysia

I Couldn’t Ask for More! by Football Tribe Arabia

"Taijin No Sato" by Football Tribe Thailand